Thresholds for UAE VAT Registration Process
- Mandatory Registration: If the taxable turnover of the business is AED 375,000 or more in previous 12 months.
- Voluntary Registration: The annual turnover or taxable expenses must be more than AED 187,500in the previous 12 month.
List of documents required for UAE VAT Registration Process
- Copy of Trade License
- Passport copy (Owner/partners)
- Emirates ID (Owner/partners)
- Company’s Bank Account details and IBAN
- Details Business Turnover for the last 12 months
- Customs Authority Registration code (if have)
Other Required Details for UAE VAT Registration Process
- P.O. Box.
- Projected revenues and expenses for the next 30.
- Details/Nature of Business Activities. (Import/Export or Trading).
- Names of GCC countries if doing business in them.
(Note: Above-mentioned documents and details should be kept ready before you start the registration process on VAT registration portal.)
Steps for UAE VAT Registration Process:
- Go to FTA online portal.
- Sign up for a new account.
- After successful sign-up, start your registration process as guided on the FTA website.
- Enter relevant details and submit the application.
- On successful submission, Tax Registration Number (TRN) will be provided to the user.
The sign-up details will be used as your login and
Businesses will be notified by email and SMS when your TRN is generated.
AM Audit will be happy to train you to Register to VAT